Game Console Repairs
We offer a range of game console repairs to fix many common issues as such:
- Analog Sticks
- Power Pack/Cords
How Our Service Works
- Contact us and tell us the make and model of your game console, and what the problem you are experiencing.
- We will get back to you with a quote of how much it will cost and how long it will take.
- If you find that we can provide the most affordable service then contact us again to go ahead.
How To Contact Us
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call us on (03) 8833 7277
How Much Would It Cost?
We have 3 tiers of service pricing as follows:
- Quick Service: $40 (Typically it won’t take longer than 1-1.5 hours)
- Intermediate Service: $60 (Typically it will take 2-4 hours)
- Advance Service: $80 (More than 4 hours. This is capped meaning you won’t pay more than $80 no matter how long it takes)
The above services DO NOT include parts.
How Long Will It Take?
This will depend on a number of things:
- Whether we have the parts
- If we don’t have the part whether we can get it FAST or SLOW, and which option you choose as the SLOW option usually means that the part is cheaper
- Whether you need to post the device to us (postage time)
Once we have the parts & the device most repairs will usually take 24 hours. We will let you know if it is estimated to be longer.